Operational Excellence in Oil and Gas Summit
November 5-7, 2018
The Operational Excellence in Oil and Gas Summit is returning to Houston November 5-7, 2018 and will bring over 300 heads of operations leaders from North America’s largest oil and gas companies to discuss how to balance competing priorities and bridge the information silos in your business that can significantly impede safety performance.
There is simply no better opportunity this year to meet with so many industry experts from BP, Chesapeake Energy, ConocoPhillips Global Production, Phillips 66 and many more – all presenting at the event and there to answer your most pressing questions.
Key Themes for 2018 include how to:
• Identify the cultural gaps that are impacting your company’s safety, quality, reliability and profitability
• Balance cost, performance and risk to maximize the value of your facilities and assets
• Optimize maintenance and reliability to develop world-class, cost-competitive operations
• Make the connection between safe operations and efficient operations
• Reduce complexity and variability with clearly defined standards and accountabilities
• Maintain asset integrity in today’s low $/barrel environment
Rolls Royce is proud to be sponsoring the 2018 summit and as an exhibitor we’re delighted to offer a 20% discount* on your conference pass. Simply quote promo code VISIUM20 when registering online at http://bit.ly/2ICGHrG
To find out more about the event, download the 2018 Agenda.
*Discount available on standard rates and to in-house industry professionals only.
For more information, please click on the link below.Visit website