Press Release: VisiumKMS SELECTED BY HUNTSMAN CORPORATION FOR ENTERPRISE PROCESS SAFETY MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Houston, Texas – VisiumKMS, a world-class product from Rolls-Royce R2 Data Labs, has been selected to provide Enterprise Process Safety Management solutions for global manufacturer Huntsman Corporation.
The contract will support the digitization of Huntsman’s environmental, health, safety assurance program through industry best, web-based enterprise software designed to streamline incident management; change management; action tracking; pre-start up safety review; audits; compliance assurance; and risk assessment management processes; all from one integrated, configurable platform.
Michael Bearrow, Vice President of VisiumKMS Product and Customer Business Sales, Rolls-Royce said: “Huntsman is a world-class organization that cares about bringing value to their team and customers. We are thrilled they chose us to automate and streamline their Process Safety Management system. Our team is excited to help them gain further transparency of enterprise-wide changes, actions and risks, while improving data quality reporting and optimizing operational excellence.”
VisiumKMS offers user-friendly, web-based management software, with a proven track record of helping businesses improve operational risk management, quality, safety, compliance, and operational excellence. The comprehensive VisiumKMS solution will be implemented across Huntsman’s 70+ global manufacturing, R&D and operations facilities.
Rolls-Royce employs nearly 7,000 people in 34 states across the U.S., literally coast-to-coast, from southern California to Walpole, Massachusetts. In addition, Rolls-Royce business supports more than 52,000 jobs across the U.S., adding nearly $9 billion to the nation’s economy each year.
Rolls-Royce has invested nearly $1 billion in Research and Development in the U.S. since 2013.
Delivered by Rolls-Royce Group, VisiumKMS is an easy-to-use, scalable, web-based integrated software solution designed for HSE, Process Safety, Quality, Operability, Operational Excellence, Security, Asset & Operational Integrity, and Operational Risk Management teams. With more than 25 years of industry best practices, our award winning solutions make it easier to manage and implement enterprise-wide change in complex operations. Backed by global customer support, our multipurpose platform is supported by development, project management, consulting teams. Learn how the world’s best organizations overcome their barriers to operational excellence. Visit the VisiumKMS website to learn more.
About Rolls-Royce Group
1. Rolls-Royce pioneers cutting-edge technologies that deliver clean, safe and competitive solutions to meet our planet’s vital power needs.
2. Rolls-Royce has customers in more than 150 countries, comprising more than 400 airlines and leasing customers, 160 armed forces, 70 navies, and more than 5,000 power and nuclear customers.
3. Annual underlying revenue was $19.35 billion in 2018, around half of which came from the provision of aftermarket services.
4. In 2018, Rolls-Royce invested $1.8 billion on research and development. We also support a global network of 29 University Technology Centers, which position Rolls-Royce engineers at the forefront of scientific research.
5. The Group has a strong commitment to apprentice and graduate recruitment and to further developing employee skills.
For further information, please contact:
Director of Communications
Rolls-Royce North America
Tel +1-703- 689-1525 (U.S.)
Twitter: @Rolls-Royce @VisiumKMS
For more information, please click on the link below.Visit website